Tips when using candle
* Before lighting, trim the wick to ¼ inch. Lengthy or crooked wicks can result in uneven burning.
* Keep away wick trimmings, matches, and debris from the wax pool.
* Always use a candle holder mainly constructed for candle use.
* Never abandon a candle.
* Never burn a candle on or near anything that can attract fire.
* Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
When Extinguishing a Candle:
* Use a candle snuffer to quench a candle. It’s the safest way to avoid hot wax from splattering.
* Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can result in hot wax splattering.
Contact us for more info.